Brevard, North Carolina Shipping and Receiving position
Brevard, North Carolina is hiring for the following position: Shipping and Receiving
All those who wish to express interest, please email a cover letter and resume to Brian Spotts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have:
• Forklift experience
• STRONG communication skills.
• Willingness to work at a VERY fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks.
• Flexible availability.
• Desire to learn.
• Appreciation of fine beer.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employee to employ traditional lifting methods.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to be frequently exposed to wet conditions and work in extreme cold.
• Ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
Oskar Blues is a rapidly growing leader in the craft brewing industry that began in Lyons, Co. We are a brewery with a superiority complex that has seen rapid growth in the past years. We have witnessed a steep learning curve with our quick growth. Oskar Blues is committed to the happiness of our employees. Compensation to match experience level. Benefits package includes Health and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k, profit sharing incentive, REEB bike after two years employment and lots of fun in exchange for your commitment, sweat and hard work.
Oskar Blues Brewery reserves the right to revise the job or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.